Pigs have an extremely developed sense of smell, and are 2 to 3 times more sensitive than dogs. In France, local farmers use pigs to find truffles.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute and happy pig, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
√ Draw a pig PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute pig
1. Draw two curves first, as shown above.
2. Draw two big ears. Then draw a semicircle as the nose, and draw a short curve on each of its left and right ends.
3. Draw two black ovals on your nose. Then draw two short curves above your nose as your eyes; Draw a small oval below, and draw a small circle inside to get the mouth.
4. Start at the bottom of one of your ears, and draw a curve to get your back and butt.
Then draw a leg and a foot, and a cute little tail.
5. Draw two forelimbs, and then draw the belly.
6. Finally, simply color it and the cute pig is done!