This is the protagonist Aladdin in the fairy tale "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp". His story has been made into films and animations and are world-famous. Learn to draw cartoon Aladdin is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this happy Aladdin. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Aladdin PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Aladdin
1. Outline his hair first, as shown above.
2. Draw an ear. Then draw your eyebrows, eyes and nose.
3. Draw the mouth. Then draw the outline of the head.
4. Draw the clothes. Then draw an arm.
5. Keep drawing clothes. And draw the other arm.
6. Draw Aladdin's body and belt. Then draw a little hat on top of your head.
7. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon Aladdin is done!