This is Jerry, the world-famous little mouse. It looks very angry, it should have been bullied by Tom again. Learning to draw such an angry Jerry is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw the cat Tom next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this angry Jerry, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw angry Jerry PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw angry Jerry
1. Draw the outline of its head first, as shown above.
2.Draw a big ear. Then draw another ear on the other side.
3. Draw the eyes. Then draw a cheek.
4. Draw eyebrows and eyelashes. Then draw the nose, beard and mouth.
5. Draw the neck and an arm.
6. Draw its body. Then draw the legs at the bottom.
7. Draw another arm and belly. Then draw the feet.
8.On the left, draw a long tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This angry Jerry is done!