Beer is the oldest alcoholic beverage of mankind. It can generate a lot of heat in the body and is called "liquid bread". Learning to draw two glasses of beer is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw these two beers, very simple. You can also draw just one of the glasses. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw beers PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw beers
1. First draw a cloud-like shape.
2. Draw a glass cup.
3. Draw some curves on this cup. It doesn't need to be precise.
4. Follow a similar way, and draw another glass cup.
5. Also draw some curves on it.
6. Draw the handle of one of the cups.
7. Draw the handle of another cup.
8. Add some curves.
9.Finally, simply color it. These two beers are done!