This is a cute girl. She is holding a tooth and toothbrush model and is showing everyone how to brush properly to protect our teeth! Learning to draw a cartoon girl like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw caring for your teeth. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw caring for teeth PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw caring for teeth
1. First draw the girl's hair.
2. Draw the outline of the head. Then add ears.
3. Add eyebrows, eyes, nose and smile to the face.
4. Draw a small body under the head.
5. Draw an arm on the left. Then add a big toothbrush.
6. Draw the other arm. Then draw a braid and tooth model.
7. Complete the body.
8. Add legs and feet under the body.
9. Color it. This girl who demonstrates how to care for teeth is done!