Doraemon is afraid of mice, and afraid of cold and hates winter most. If he is said to be a leopard cat, he will immediately get angry. Learn to draw Doraemon is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this happy Doraemon, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Doraemon PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Doraemon
1. Draw two large oval eyes. Then draw his nose.
2. Draw a big smile. Then draw the beard.
3. Outline the head. Then outline the face.
4. Draw a collar. Then draw the belly and a pocket.
5. Draw Doraemon's body.
6. Draw two big feet. Then draw his tail.
7. Draw an arm.
8. Draw the other arm.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon Doraemon is done!