These are two funny hamburgers. One is the father, and the other is the son who may have done something wrong. Learn to draw such cartoon hamburgers is a very fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw these two cartoon hamburgers, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw cartoon hamburgers PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw cartoon hamburgers
1. Draw a loaf of bread. Then draw the eyes.
2. Draw a slice of butter. Then draw a beef pie.
3. Draw a piece of lettuce, a piece of chicken pie, and some ham.
4. Draw another beef pie at the bottom.
5. Draw another loaf at the bottom.
6. On the right side of this big hamburger, draw two eyes.
7. Draw a slice of bread. Then draw a beef pie at the bottom.
8. Draw another slice of bread. Then draw some drop shapes on the top of the big hamburger.
9.Finally, simply color it. These two cartoon burgers are done!