This is a cartoon Santa Claus. He is waving his hand, as if saying: "I haven't seen you in a year, do you miss me?". Learning to draw such a cute Santa Claus is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on cardstock to make a unique Christmas card for your family or good friends.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the cartoon Santa Claus, very simple. You can also draw reindeer and snow and so on. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Santa Claus PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw cartoon Santa Claus
1. Draw a Christmas hat first, as shown above.
2.Draw the end of the hat. Then draw some curves on the hat.
3.Draw the sideburns of Santa Claus. Then draw two ears.
4. Draw thick eyebrows, eyes, nose and smile on your face.
5. Draw a beard, just like a cloud.
6. On the sides of the beard, draw his arms and gloves.
7.Draw Santa's clothes at the bottom of your beard.
8. At the bottom of the dress, draw the shoes.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon Santa is done!