The Statue of Liberty stands on a small island called Liberty Island in New York. It is a symbol of freedom and a gift from France to the 100th anniversary of American independence in 1876.
Learn to draw such a cartoon Statue of Liberty is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the Statue of Liberty. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw cartoon Statue of Liberty PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw cartoon Statue of Liberty
1.First draw some sharp shapes.
2. Draw a headband shape.
3. Draw hair. Then draw the ears.
4. Draw the outline of the head. Then draw the hair and neck.
5. Draw eyebrows, eyes and a smile.
6. Draw an arm. Then draw a torch.
7. Draw the body.
8. Draw the body completely. Then draw the feet and the other arm.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon Statue of Liberty is finished!