This is Chip Potts from Beauty and the Beast. He is a lively and cute little boy who has been cursed into a small teacup. Learn to draw Chip Potts is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Chip Potts. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Chip Potts PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Chip Potts
1. First draw the oval rim of the cup with a crack.
2. Draw the body of this cup.
3. Draw the crack. Then draw the handle.
4. Draw Chip Potts's eyes.
5. Draw the mouth. Then draw a curve in the cup.
6. Draw the base of this cup.
7. Finally, simply color it. Chip Potts is done!