Mickey Mouse is a representative cartoon character of Disney. In the animation, he has various images, such as host, worker, musketeer and so on. Learn to draw such a cowboy Mickey Mouse is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this cowboy Mickey Mouse. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cowboy Mickey Mouse PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cowboy Mickey Mouse
1. Draw Mickey Mouse's head first.
2. Draw a cowboy hat. Then draw a hand.
3. Draw neckerchief at the bottom of the head. Then draw an arm.
4. Draw his body. Then draw a belt.
5. Draw the other arm.
6. Draw his pants. And then draw the rope.
7. Draw the pattern on one of the gloves. Then draw a shoe.
8. Draw another shoe. Then draw one end of the rope.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cowboy Mickey Mouse is done!