Cowslip is rich in colors, and has a long flowering period, which has high ornamental value. It likes cool, and hates hot weather.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this Cowslip, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1.Draw a small circle first. Then draw five petals along the edge.
2. In the same way, draw another flower on the right.
3. Draw a "U" shape at the bottom of each flower. Then draw the stems.
4. Draw two leaves on the stem, and draw the veins on the leaves.
5. Draw a horizontal line at the bottom. Then draw a curve connecting its two ends to get a flowerpot.
6. Finally, simply color it, and the beautiful cowslip potted plant is complete!