This is the world-famous Donald Duck. He is one of Disney's classic animated characters, and first appeared in the cartoon The Wise Little Hen. Learn to draw Donald Duck is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon duck. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Donald Duck PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Donald Duck
1. Draw a sailor hat first, as shown above.
2. Draw the head of Donald Duck. He is smiling.
3. Draw neck, collar at the bottom of the head. Then draw a bow and back.
4. Draw his body. Then draw three ovals on the clothes.
5. Draw an arm. Then draw a big hand.
6. Draw his body completely. Then draw the tail.
7. Draw a leg and a big foot.
8. Draw the other leg and foot.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon Donald Duck is done!