This is the Genie from the animated film Aladdin. With the help of Aladdin, he finally gained freedom and became a human being. Learn to draw cartoon Genie is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw the magic lamp at the bottom of it.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw the Genie. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Genie PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Genie
1. First draw Genie's eyebrows, eyes and nose.
2. Draw his mouth and draw his beard at the same time.
3. Draw hair, an ear, an earring and beard.
4. Draw his shoulders. Then draw an arm.
5. Draw a hand. Then draw a curve on the body.
6. Draw the other arm.
7. Draw the body. Then draw the belt.
8. Draw Genie's lower half. It looks like the body of a snake.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cute Genie is done!