This is Snow White in Disney Animation. She wears a red bow and seems to be smiling and chatting with dwarfs. Learning to draw cartoon Snow White is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on the cardstock to make a holiday card.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Disney Snow White, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Disney Snow White PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Disney Snow White
1.Draw a bow tie. Then draw a curve at the top of it.
2. Draw her hair, and draw her head at the same time.
3.Draw the neck at the bottom. Then draw the upper body.
4.Draw wide collars, as shown above.
5. Draw the clothes, and draw some curves on it.
6. Draw an eyebrow. Then draw a big eye.
7. Draw another eyebrow and eye.
8. Draw your nose. Then draw Snow White's mouth.
9.Finally, simply color it. The beautiful Snow White is finished!