This is Donald Duck dancing happily. He is one of the classic cartoon stars created by Disney, his birthday is June 9, 1934. Learning to draw cartoon Donald Duck is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this Donald Duck wearing a hat and holding a cane. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Donald Duck PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Donald Duck dancing
1. Draw Donald Duck's big mouth first, as shown above.
2. Draw his head, including two large eyes.
3. Draw the tongue. Then draw a hat on top.
4. Draw a bow at the bottom. Then draw an arm.
5. Draw another arm and two hands. Then draw a cane.
6. Draw his body.
7. Draw a leg. Then draw the clothes completely.
8. Draw the other leg. Then draw the tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The dancing Donald Duck is done!