This is Donald Duck. He is one of the classic Disney cartoon stars, and first appeared in the cartoon The Wise Little Hen. Learning to draw such a Donald Duck face is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on the Christmas card, and let Donald Duck send the greetings on your behalf.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this Donald Duck's face, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Donald Duck's face PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Donald Duck's face
1.Draw Donald Duck's mouth, a big duck's mouth.
2. Draw two large oval eyes. Then draw two ovals in each eye.
3. Put an "n" over each eye. Then draw the hair.
4. Draw the sides of the head, as shown above.
5. Draw the brim of a Santa hat on top of your head.
6.Draw the hat. It doesn't need to be precise.
7. Draw two "U" at the bottom to get the mouth. Then draw a "V" in your mouth.
8. At the end of the hat, draw a pompon.
9.Finally, simply color it. This Donald Duck who is celebrating Christmas is done!