There is a pocket on Doraemon's stomach leading to the four-dimensional space, no matter how many things can be put in. So we can always see him take out all kinds of fun props from his pocket!
Learn to draw flying Doraemon is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw clouds on the side, and then draw mountains or Japanese buildings in the distance.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this Doraemon with a bamboo dragonfly. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Doraemon PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Doraemon
1. Draw two large oval eyes. Then draw an oval nose.
2. Draw a big mouth. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw your tongue in your mouth. Then draw the beard.
4. On the top of the head, draw a spinning bamboo dragonfly.
5. Draw collar and bell at the bottom of the head. Then draw his belly and pocket.
6. Draw two arms. Then draw two circles as hands.
7. Draw his body. Then draw the legs.
8. Draw Doraemon's feet.
9.Finally, simply color it. This flying Doraemon is done!