This is Drizella Tremaine from the Disney animated film Cinderella. She is Cinderella's older stepsister, she does not care for romance, but rather money and power.
Learn to draw Drizella Tremaine is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Drizella Tremaine. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Drizella Tremaine PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Drizella Tremaine
1. Draw eyebrows and eyes first.
2.Draw a nose and a mouth.
3. Outline your face. Then draw hair.
4. Draw hair and neck. Then draw a bow.
5. Draw a sleeve. Then draw an arm.
6. Draw her body.
7. Draw another sleeve and arm.
8. Finally, simply color it. The Drizella Tremaine is done!