Learn to draw exploding balloons is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step-by-step tutorial, teach you how to draw these two exploding balloons, very simple. You can choose any color you like. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw exploding balloons PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw exploding balloons
1. Draw a large oval first, leaving a gap at the top.
2. Draw the shape of the explosion at the gap.
3. Draw two large oval eyes. Then draw two more ovals on each eye.
4. Draw an oval big mouth. Then draw a curve inside.
5. Draw a triangle at the bottom of this balloon. And then draw a straight line down.
6. Next to this balloon, draw another broken balloon.
7. Draw eyes and mouth on this balloon. Isn't it cute?
8. Draw a triangle and a wavy line at the bottom of this balloon. Then draw some clouds.
9.Finally, simply color it. These exploding balloons are done!