This is Fievel Mousekewitz from An American Tail. This animated film tells the story of various interesting things and challenges he encountered in New York in order to find his family. Learn to draw Fievel is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Fievel. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Fievel PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Fievel Mousekewitz
1. Draw the big eyes first. Then draw an oval nose.
2. Outline the face. Then draw the mouth and beard.
3. Outline the head. Then draw the brim on top.
4. Draw the hat. Then draw two big ears.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw the neckline.
6. Draw an arm.
7. Draw the other arm. Then draw a patch.
8. Draw his body. Then draw the belt.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Fievel Mousekewitz is done!