This is SpongeBob that everyone is familiar with. How did he become a Frankenstein? Is it Halloween makeup? Learn to draw such a Frankenstein SpongeBob is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this monster SpongeBob. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Frankenstein SpongeBob PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Frankenstein SpongeBob
1. Draw SpongeBob's eyes first.
2. Draw his nose. Then draw the mouth and two teeth.
3.Draw three wavy lines from top to bottom. Then draw a short wavy line at the bottom.
4. Draw two short sleeves. Then draw two arms stretching forward.
5. Draw SpongeBob's hair on top.
6. Draw the ears. Then draw some ovals and scars.
7. Draw the body at the bottom.
8. Draw legs at the bottom. Then draw two big shoes.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This Frankenstein SpongeBob is done!