This is cute Garfield. His mouth is wide open, and is about to enjoy his favorite food. Learning to draw Garfield who is eating is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to replace this leg with other food, think about what Garfield likes to eat?
A step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw Garfield eating. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw Garfield eating PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Garfield eating
1. Draw two big oval eyes and draw a dot in each. And draw a little oval nose.
2. Draw a big mouth, and cheeks at the same time.
3. Draw your ears, and draw your head completely. And then draw some curves.
4. Draw an arm, and draw a big hand.
5. Draw the body of Garfield. And then draw a leg.
6. Draw the other leg. And draw two big feet.
7. Draw the other hand, and is holding food.
8. Draw a few thick curves on your head. And then draw a tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon Garfield is done!