This is Gary the Snail from SpongeBob SquarePants. It makes a sound when its eyes collide with each other, which can attract jellyfish. Learn to draw cartoon Gary the Snail is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Gary the Snail, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Gary the Snail PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Gary the Snail
1. First draw an oval. Then draw another oval next to it.
2. At the bottom of each oval, draw two downward curves.
3. Draw its head and mouth.
4. Draw its body.
5. Draw its shell.
6. Draw this shell completely. Then draw some ovals on it.
7. Draw two ovals on each eye. Then draw four curves on the mouth.
8. Draw two curves on its shell.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon Gary the Snail is done!