George W. Bush was born in Connecticut in 1946. He is the 43rd President of the United States. Learn to draw such a cartoon George W. Bush is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this cartoon George W. Bush. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw George Bush PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw George W. Bush
1. First draw George Bush's hair, as shown above.
2. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth on your face.
3. Outline the head. Then draw the neck and collar.
4. Draw ears on the sides of the head.
5. Draw a tie. Then draw the collar of the coat and the belt.
6. Draw the coat. Then draw an arm.
7. Draw the coat completely. Then draw the other arm.
8. Draw pants at the bottom. Then draw the shoes.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon George Bush is done!