This is Goofy from Mickey's Revue. He is one of Disney's classic animated characters, and later appeared in many cartoons. Learn to draw Goofy with a pencil is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this Goofy with a pencil. What might he write? If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Goofy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Goofy with a pencil
1. Draw Goofy's eyes first, as shown above.
2. Draw the mouth. Then draw the nose and ears.
3. Draw a hat. And draw the hair.
4. Draw an arm. Then draw a big hand.
5. Draw Goofy's back. Then draw an arm and a pencil.
6. Draw his body at the bottom.
7. Draw Goofy's legs.
8. Draw two big shoes.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The cartoon Goofy is done!