Nobi Nobita opened his desk drawer one day, and a cat-shaped robot suddenly jumped out of the drawer. This is Doraemon, from the 22nd century in the future.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this happy Doraemon, very simple. If kids like it, let them follow these steps below and try it out!
1. First draw a small circle as the nose. Draw two slightly larger circles at the top of it as eyes, and draw a curve in each.
2. Draw a curve down from each side of the eyes, and draw the mouth and beards. Then draw a big circle outside to get the head.
3. Draw a collar at the bottom of the head, and a big bell. Then draw the belly and a large pocket on it.
4. Draw two longitudinal curves on sides of the belly to get the body. Then draw arms, hands, legs and feet.
5. Finally, simply color it. The body is blue and white, the collar and nose are red, the bell is yellow and gray. Happy Doraemon is complete!