This is the Doraemon that we are all familiar with. He is very happy, perhaps because he saw his favorite dorayaki. Learning to draw Doraemon is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw a plate next to it, and then draw some dorayaki.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw happy Doraemon, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw happy Doraemon PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw happy Doraemon
1.Draw an oval nose first. Then draw two big eyes.
2. Draw his head. Then draw the mouth and beard.
3. Draw a hand. Then draw a curve down from the bottom of it.
4. Draw the other arm. Then draw collar and bell.
5. Draw your belly. Then draw a big pocket.
6.Draw your back. Then draw an oval tail.
7. Draw an oval as a foot. Then draw a curve to left.
8. Draw the other foot and leg.
9.Finally, simply color it. This happy doraemon is finished!