Hillary Clinton is the 67th Secretary of State of the United States and the former first lady of the United States. Learn to draw Hillary Clinton is a fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Hillary Clinton. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Hillary Clinton PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Hillary Clinton
1. Draw the hairstyle first.
2. Outline the head. Then draw the ears and earrings.
3. Draw your eyebrows and eyes.
4. Draw the nose, mouth and chin.
5. Draw the neck, necklace and collar.
6. Draw out clothes.
7. Draw a hand.
8. Draw the other hand.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Hillary Clinton is done!