This is Jacques von Hämsterviel from Lilo & Stitch. He is cunning, diabolical, and the archenemy of Stitch. Learn to draw Jacques von Hämsterviel is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Jacques von Hämsterviel. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Jacques von Hämsterviel PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Jacques von Hämsterviel
1. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth first.
2. Draw the top of your head.
3. Draw two big ears.
4. Draw a cape. Then add an "H."
5. Draw an arm.
6. Draw the body. Then draw a foot.
7. Draw the other arm. Then draw the other foot.
8. Draw a long tail.
9. Finally, simply color it. The Jacques von Hämsterviel is done!