Jafar is the villain in Disney animation "Aladdin". He stole Aladdin's magic lamp and wanted to rule the whole country. Learn to draw Jafar is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this Jafar reading. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Jafar PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Jafar
1. Draw Jafar's eyebrows, eyes and nose first.
2. Draw a gorgeous hat, as shown above.
3. Outline the head while drawing the mouth and beard.
4. Draw his clothes. Then draw an arm.
5. Keep drawing clothes. Then draw a file.
6. Draw the clothes completely. Then draw a hand.
7. Add pattern to hat.
8. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon Jafar is finished!