This is Jasmine from Aladdin and the Magic Lamp. She is the daughter of the Sultan, a beautiful princess, smart, assertive, and brave. Learn to draw Jasmine who is dancing is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this dancing Jasmine. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Jasmine PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw dancing Jasmine
1. Draw the eyes, nose and mouth first.
2. Draw part of the hair.
3. Keep drawing your hair. Then draw the eyebrows.
4. Draw the neck and necklace. Then draw the clothes.
5. Draw her body. Then draw an arm.
6. Draw the other arm.
7. Draw a leg. Then draw a shoe.
8. Draw the other leg and shoe.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This beautiful Jasmine is done!