This is Jock from the animated film Lady and the Tramp. He is a Scottish terrier who is the best friend of Trusty, wears a red collar and a gold license. Learn to draw Jock is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Jock. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Jock PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Jock the dog
1. Draw eyebrows and eyes first.
2.Draw the nose and mouth.
3. Draw ears, neck and collar.
4. Draw his back.
5. Draw your chest.
6. Draw a leg.
7. Draw the other front leg.
8. Draw a hind leg. Then draw the tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Jock is done!