This is the 46th President of the United States, Joe Biden. He was born in Pennsylvania in 1942. Learn to draw Joe Biden is a bit difficult, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw Joe Biden. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Joe Biden PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Joe Biden
1. Draw Joe Biden's hair first.
2. Draw the ears. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw your eyebrows and eyes. Then draw some wrinkles.
4. Draw his nose. Then draw the mouth.
5. Draw the collar of the shirt at the bottom.
6. Draw the collar of the coat. Then draw a tie.
7. Draw an arm.
8. Draw the other arm. Then draw a pocket and a hand.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Joe Biden is done!