This is Kenai from the animated movie Brother Bear. He was born a human, grew up in his tribe, learning to hunt, fish, and honor the Great Spirits of the deceased. Learn to draw Kenai is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Kenai who appears as a human. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Kenai PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Kenai
1. Draw the triangle eyes first. Then draw two circles inside each.
2. Draw the nose and mouth under the eyes.
3. Draw Kenai's hairstyle.
4. Draw the outline of the head, including two ears. Then draw the neck.
5. Draw the collar. Then draw a necklace.
6. Draw his clothes.
7. Draw eyebrows on your face.
8. Finally, color it carefully. The Kenai is done!