This is Kim Possible from the animated TV of the same name. She is an ordinary and extraordinary girl who likes to fight against injustices and often fights crimes all over the world.
Learn to draw this cool Kim Possible is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this Kim Possible who is chasing the villain. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Kim Possible PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Kim Possible
1. First outline the head, including an ear and part of the hair.
2. Draw large eyes on your face. Then draw the nose and mouth.
3. Draw an arm.
4. Add some details.
5. Draw a long rope. Then draw the other arm and hand.
6. Draw her hair. And then draw the body.
7. Draw a belt at the bottom. Then draw one of her legs.
8. Draw another leg.
9.Finally, simply color it. This brave Kim Possible is done!