This is protagonist Kogoro Mouri from the cartoon Detective Conan. He is a famous and unprofessional private detective who is also known as "Sleeping Kogoro".
Kogoro has an overinflated sense of his detective prowess to the point where he doesn't investigate why he is suddenly and consistently passing out at crime scenes and solving cases in his sleep.
√ Draw Kogoro Mouri PDF <—– Click to Download
√ Drawing Papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to Draw Kogoro Mouri Step by Step
1. Draw the left part of Kogoro Mouri's hair
Draw lines as above to get the left part of Kogoro Mouri's hair.
2. Draw the outline of Kogoro Mouri's hair
Draw lines to the right, then draw lines down to get the top of Kogoro Mouri's head.
3. Draw Kogoro Mouri's hair completely
Draw zigzag lines to complete the outline of the hair. Then draw hair down.
4. Draw the outline of Kogoro Mouri's head and an ear
Draw the outline of the head of Kogoro Mouri. He has a long face. Then add an ear on the left.
5. Draw eyebrows and eyes of Kogoro Mouri
Start by drawing Kogoro Mouri's slender eyebrows. Then draw big oval eyes below.
6. Draw Kogoro Mouri's face and an ear
Draw nose, mouth and beard on Kogoro Mouri's face. Then draw the other ear on the right side of the head.
7. Draw the neck and collar of Kogoro Mouri
First draw the neck of Kogoro Mouri. Then draw his collar and tie.
8. Draw the collar and shoulders of Kogoro Mouri
Draw the collar of Kogoro Mouri's coat. Then draw two lines on the sides to get his shoulders.
9. Finally color Kogoro Mouri
You can refer to the image above to color Kogoro Mouri. If you find it interesting, you can modify the colors of his clothes and tie to make him look different.