Batman is the richest man in Gotham City. He lives in the luxurious Wayne Manor and is an idol in the hearts of the people of Gotham City. Learn to draw such a cute Lego Batman is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Lego Batman, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Lego Batman PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Lego Batman
1. Draw a rectangle first, leaving two gaps at the top. Then draw the ears at the gaps.
2. Draw the eyes. And then draw the mouth.
3. At the bottom of the head, draw a small body and arms.
4. On the body, draw a bat logo.
5. Draw the arms completely, as shown above.
6. Draw the pants. Then draw a leg.
7.Complete your pants. Then draw the other leg.
8. Behind his body, draw a cool cape.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon Lego Batman is done!