This is Lilo Pelekai from Lilo & Stitch. She is a young orphaned Hawaiian girl who lives on the island of Kauai, spirited and highly-eccentric. Learn to draw Lilo Pelekai is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Lilo Pelekai. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Lilo Pelekai PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Lilo Pelekai
1. Draw eyebrows, eyes and nose first.
2. Draw the outline of the head while drawing the hair.
3. Draw a mouth on your face. Then draw the collar.
4. Draw an arm. Then draw a curve from top to bottom.
5. Draw the other arm.
6. Make the dress completely.
7. Draw feet and slippers at the bottom.
8. Draw some patterns on the dress.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Lilo Pelekai is done!