This is Mewsette from the animated film Gay Purr-ee. She is a beautiful white Turkish Angora, idealistic, naive and believes strongly in herself. Learn to draw Mewsette sleeping is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Mewsette. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Mewsette PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Mewsette
1. Draw the outline of the head, including an ear.
2. Draw eyebrows, eyes and eyelashes.
3. Draw the other ear. Then draw the nose and the mouth.
4. Draw the back. Then draw a curve to get a leg.
5. Draw her mustache.
6. Draw a big tail.
7. Draw a forelimb.
8. Draw the other forelimb.
9. Better, simply color it. The Mewsette is done!