This is Mr. Peabody, one of the protagonists in the animated film Mr. Peabody & Sherman. From Sherman, he learned an important word that even a genius must understand-cooperation.
Learn to draw cartoon Mr. Peabody is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw cute Mr. Peabody. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw Mr. Peabody PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw cartoon Mr. Peabody
1. Draw glasses and eyes first.
2. Draw the head and neck.
3. Draw the top of your head and an ear. Then draw your eyebrows.
4. Draw an arm at the bottom. Then draw a bow tie.
5. Draw the other arm.
6. Draw the body and legs.
7. Draw a tail on one side of your body.
8. Draw his feet.
9. Finally, simply color it. The Mr. Peabody is done!