This is Mufasa from the Disney animated film The Lion King. He is Simba's father, a true leader. Learn to draw Mufasa is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Mufasa. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Mufasa PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Mufasa
1. First draw your eyebrows, eyes and nose.
2. Outline the face. Then draw the mouth.
3.Draw the outline of your head.
4. Draw Mufasa's hair.
5. Draw a forelimb.
6. Draw another forelimb. Then draw the abdomen.
7. Draw a back leg.
8. Draw the other back leg. Then draw the tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Mufasa is done!