This is a cute clownfish. It is Nemo, the protagonist of the cartoon movie "Finding Nemo". It is brave and optimistic, and lives in an anemone with his family. Learning to draw Nemo is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the underwater world next to it, such as sea anemones, shells, fish, etc.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the cute Nemo, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow these steps!
√ Draw cute Nemo PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw cute Nemo
1. Draw the head of Nemo, as shown above.
2.Draw two curves to the right to get Nemo's body.
3.Draw two curves to the right again, and draw another curve to connect their ends to get the tail.
4. Draw a large oval as an eye. Then draw two ovals inside it.
5. Draw two curves on the right side of your eye. Then draw a fin.
6. Draw your mouth under your eye. Then draw the fin at the bottom.
7. Draw two curves on the back to get two fins.
8. Draw four curves on your body to get the stripes.
9.Finally, simply color it. The cute clown fish Nemo is finished!