This is Night Fury from the animated film How to Train Your Dragon. It is a very rare, most dangerous and intelligent dragon, looks like a bat. Learn to draw Night Fury dragon is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Night Fury, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Night Fury PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Night Fury dragon
1. Draw the head of this dragon, including the ears and horns.
2. Draw two short lines at the bottom. Then draw a leg.
3. Draw the other leg. Then draw a curve between the legs.
4. Draw two large eyes on your face. Then draw an oval nose.
5. Draw the eyes completely. Then draw four ovals on your forehead.
6. Draw four small ovals on each ear.
7. Draw two back legs. Then draw three ovals on each front leg.
8. On both sides of the body, draw a pair of wings.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute Night Fury dragon is done!