Pikachu is one of the Pokémon that appeared in the handheld game series "Pokémon" released by Nintendo. Its cheeks can store electricity and will discharge when it is in danger.
Learn to draw this Pikachu eating apple like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this Pikachu eating. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Pikachu eating PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Pikachu eating
1. Draw its ears first. Then draw a curve on each ear.
2. Outline the head. Then draw a mouth and an apple.
3. Draw oval eyes and draw four small circles in each. Then draw the nose and oval cheeks.
4. Draw its arms, as shown above.
5. Draw its back. Then draw the pattern.
6. Draw a big foot. Then draw a curve from left to right at the bottom.
7. Draw the other leg.
8. Draw a big tail.
9. Finally, simply color it. This kawaii Pikachu is done!