This is Plankton in "SpongeBob SquarePants". He is less than 1 cm tall and has only one eye, but he has the ambition to rule the world. Learning to draw such a cartoon Plankton is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw his rival Armor Abs Krabs next to him.
Step by step tutorial to teach you how to draw Plankton, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Plankton PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Plankton
1. Start with an "n," leaving a small gap at the top.
2. Draw Plankton's big eye, as shown above.
3. Draw a curve above your eye. Then draw an eyebrow.
4. Draw a tentacle at the gap. Then draw another tentacle.
5. Draw short lines on the two tentacles.
6. Draw the mouth at the bottom, including the teeth.
7.Draw Plankton's body, including his legs.
8.Draw his arms on sides.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon Plankton is done!