This is Pops from the animated Regular Show. He is a park manager and used to be a wrestler. Learn to draw this Pops is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Pops, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Pops PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Pops
1. Draw an oval as the head, leaving a gap.
2. Draw your eyebrows and eyes. Then draw a long nose.
3. Draw the beard. Then draw a curve as a smile.
4. At the gap of the head, draw a mini cap.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw the body and one arm.
6. Draw the other arm, as shown above.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw both legs.
8. Draw Pops's shoes.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon Pops is finished!