This is Princess Cadence from My Little Pony. She is also called Mi Amore Cadenza, and her cute sign is a crystal heart with gold rim. Learn to draw Princess Cadence is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this beautiful Princess Cadence. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Princess Cadence PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Princess Cadence
1. First draw a horn, crown and hair.
2. Draw the head, including the nose and mouth. Then draw the hair.
3. Draw an ear and eye. Then draw the hair.
4. Draw the neck and body. Then draw a front leg.
5. Draw another front leg. Then draw the abdomen.
6.Draw two cute little wings.
7. Draw the body completely. Then draw the two hind legs.
8. Draw a nice tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This beautiful Princess Cadence is done!