This is Princess Celestia from My Little Pony. She is the princess who represents the sun and the day, and the cute sign is a sun. Learn to draw Princess Celestia is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Princess Celestia. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Princess Celestia PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Princess Celestia
1. First draw a horn. Then draw a crown and hair.
2. Draw an ear. Then draw the head and hair.
3. Draw her neck. Then draw a necklace.
4. Draw a wing, as shown above.
5.Draw the front legs.
6. Draw the other two legs. Then draw another wing.
7. Draw her beautiful tail.
8. Make some more wavy lines on your hair.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The beautiful Princess Celestia is done!