Rehmannia glutinosa often grows on hillsides, foothills, walls, roadsides, etc. at an altitude of 50-1100 meters. It blooms in early summer, and the color of the flower is reddish purple.
Step-by-step tutorial, teach you how to draw these two flowers of a rehmannia glutinosa, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1. Draw two petals, as shown above.
2. Draw the stamens on the bottom. Then draw another three petals.
3. Draw two receptacles. Then draw a part of another flower.
4. Draw two petals of another flower.
5. Then draw the stamens as well and draw three petals.
6. Finally, simply color them and the two beautiful flowers are done!